http://endgame-success.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/a4abceb5-a865-4128-afa8-734d2740d863.jpg 170 510 Murry Shohat http://endgame-success.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/EndGameSuccess-Logo-1.png Murry Shohat2016-02-09 17:03:162016-02-09 23:14:19Exit Strategies for Family Business
- What will happen to the business when I decide to move on?
- Should the business be sold?
- Will my children want to carry on with the business, and, if so, is there a successor ready to assume the leadership and how will this be funded?
- Would the current management team be interested in buying the business?
- Should the business become a publicly listed company?
- How do I help ensure the maximum return is received from the business?
One really big missing question: how much time do I need in advance of an exit solution? (EGS says “begin with the end in mind.”) Otherwise, this KPMG blog post asks the right questions.